Search Unity

[InfinityPBR.com] Demons Pack PBR - Texture Customization, Mesh Morphing, Sound FX & Concept Art

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Oct 9, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Texture Customization | Mesh Morphing | Sound Effects | Concept Art | Re-Mixable Custom Music | Source Files

Part of PBR Monster Pack #5. Get Demons Pack PBR and the following and save...
    Devils Pack PBR | Imp Pack PBR | Demoness Pack PBR

Unity Asset Store - Preferred Method
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/top/assets/73517

InfinityPBR.com
    https://www.InfinityPBR.com/?pack=demon

Download Mac Demo | Download Windows Demo
    Demons Pack PBR is an incredibly details character, featuring 3 Body Textures, 3 Heads & hundreds of horn options. Horns include 11 sets of two in 3 styles, and can be mixed and matched or turned off altogether.

Demons are "Crouching" creatures, so most of the animations & attacks include crouching motion. The rig is available as a Humanoid as well.

Almost all body parts contain emissive values, which can be controlled using the included custom shader.​

Texture Customization
    Take control of the models, and make them match your project. Use the included Substance Painter source files to create custom textures in minutes, exported to work with Unity using a single click. Works with HDRP and non-HDRP projects!

Of course if you don't have any interest in creating your own textures, I often ship my packs with multiple texture options that are ready to be used out of the box. If you sign up at InfinityPBR.com there may be more downloads availalbe for free.

Mesh Morphing
    Blend Shapes give you the power to change the physical mesh of the model, often creating characters that look very different from the default. Our editor script will expose specific Blend Shapes in the Inspector, with sliders to change the values. You can even code the changes. That means your players can customize the mesh of their character, or spawned enemies can be given random values so each is different from the next.

Sound Effects
    We include sound effects to go with the animations. These are created by sound designers specifically for Demons Pack PBR, often using practical foley recordings. We often include variations, so each time the sound is triggered, a script will randomly choose one of the variations to play. And sometimes we include multiple layers of audio, so you can mix and match and create the right effect for your game.

The included script makes it easy to play clips & loops called via Aniamtion Events or other trigger methods. Options include multiple clips (randomly chosen), volume levels & modifications for volume by velocity, as well as the ability to play clips only some of the time. This way, for example, enemies can grunt during their idle loop, but only as often as you want them to.

Re-Mixable Custom Music
    A composer has creates original tracks to accompany these packs. Some tracks are more like Theme Music, while others are more Ambient, or anywhere in between. Music is always included in layers. Each stem, often a single instrument, can be used in the Unity Audio Mixer so you can create your own mixes. The Demo scene will include a selection of Snapshots ready to be used, as well as scripts showing how you can modify the sound during gameplay.

The music can now adapt to your game. Fade to another snapshot based on in-game variables such as Player Health, Time Remaining or whether the game is Paused or not. While a Composers Mix is always included if you do not want to mix your own tracks, we urge you to try it out. The power you have is insane.

This video showcases 20 second clips from each of the included game-ready mixes. You can create your own mixes quickly and easily, and export them into .wav files with a single click!

Concept Art
    You know what often separates the AAA studios from you? Their advertising channels are full of concept art, and yours isn't. As far as I know, there are no other Asset Store packages that include Concept Art. Using this, you can populate your website, Steam page, Facebook feed, Twitter, with compelling artwork to excite your fans before you have a game to show.

At least 3 images are provided in both PNG & Photoshop format. The Photoshop files are layered, so you can turn on/off body parts and armor whenever possible, or modify the color or look for some layers but not others. These images are ultra high resolution.

Animations
    Realistic animations are important. I don't know about you, but when I swing a bat real hard, my whole body moves. So if a character swings their sword, I think their whole body should move too. The world they live in may be fantasy, but we work to make sure that the perceived physics of the animations are realistic and highly detailed, including facial & wardrobe animation when possible.

• Attack 1
    • Attack 2
    • Attack 3
    • Attack 4
    • Cast (Loop)
    • Death
    • Dodge
    • Got Hit
    • Idle
    • Idle Break
    • Taunt
    • Walk
    • Walk Backward

Custom Shader
    Demons Pack PBR features a custom shader (made with Shader Forge so you can modify it or just check it out) that allows for pulsing the emissive values. There are options for Emissive Power & Pulse Speed.

Source Files
    Substance Painter | Substance Designer
    Whenever possible, Substance Painter project files are included so those who know the program can drastically re-texture the models. In some cases, re-textureing may be more difficult due to limitations in Painter or because the original texture was not created in Painter.

All of our Customizable Textures are created in Substance Painter. If you'd like, you can go into the source file and learn how we did it, or tweak settings to better suit your needs.

Please note: Source Files do not give you license to share or sell the animations or textures you create. If you're a highly skilled artist and interesetd in sharing or selling your work to the InfinityPBR community as add-on packages, please contact me.

YouTube Videos

This is a video showcasing the Demo Scene. We go through the included Texture Sets (although you can easily customize them and create your own unique looks), as well as the various body, head & horn options and the armor as well. Then, of course, the animations which now include full audio.

This video showcases the insane power of the Mesh Morphing system.

About Infinity PBR
    I made a 30+ hour RPG using all Asset Store artwork. Without the Asset Store, that would have been impossible, and I am forever grateful for the artists who published their work. But I wanted more. I wanted more than just a few texture types. I wanted audio specific to the animations -- and I wanted animations that were realistic. I wanted the ability to change the look of my creatures, and dress my characters in a variety of clothing. And I wanted all of that wardrobe to be itself customizable. I wanted high quality PBR mateirials.

Infinty PBR includes work from over a dozen artists, each specializing in their specific area.

My goal is to provide you with packages that are more than what you've ever been exposed to before. Concept Art to help you market your work, Mesh Morphing & Texture Customization to keep things exciting in your game while also helping differentiate your game from others who use the same Asset Store packs. Animations & Sound Effects that feel real and bring characters to life. Music that can be adapted to fit the mood of your game, your scene, and your players.

If you think what I'm doing is valuable, I urge you to subscribe to all of my work. You can sign up at InfinityPBR.com, and you can choose to get all new characters for just $30, the day they're released. You get a huge discount, often over 50%, and I get a budget to work with. If enough of you sign up, I'll not only be able to continue making more character & environment packs, but I'll be able to contract with more high quality artists to produce everything faster, add more animations, more wardrobe and all that. Thank you for your support!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Malbers likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

[Saved for later]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Demons Pack PBR is now available exclusively at http://www.InfintyPBR.com while we wait for the Unity Asset Store to approve the package.

Want to get all my new characters for just $25 each? (This would have been a 50% discount!) Sign up for the "Subscription" option at InfinityPBR.com and pay just $25 for each new character, regardless of it's normal price (up to 66% off right now!) Pretty cool stuff!

5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

6. hichanbis

hichanbis

Face blend shapes?
    I'd like to make one talk during cutscenes :)

infinitypbr likes this.
  7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Mesh Morphing for the demons will come after the new year probably, since the animator who does them will be on vacation for half this month.

Facial rig for talking etc is something we're working on, and I hope to get it into everything that has a face as soon as I can.

8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Concept Art is now available via download from InfinityPBR.com!

9. housecube53

housecube53

I'm having an issue with this pack for mobile. Even with low poly versions, the build size is coming over 200mb with these assets. Any suggestions? Am I using wrong assets?

10. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

You'll want to make sure you lower the texture resolution and compression, and also make sure you only use the body options you need to for the game. With mobile, it may be pointless to use some armor, for instance, if it won't really be visible on the smaller screen,

Select each texture (I think you can do. Ultiple), and the resolution options should be at the bottom of the inspector. You can set the. Platform specific for mobile.

11. bigtriver

bigtriver

I purchased this asset and every time after I run my game in the editor it spends 5 minutes reloading sbsar files. This is drastically affecting my development time.

Is there any fix for this? I purchased your devils pack and this doesn't happen (although the smoke and fire on the devils sword doesn't work so I had to disable that as well)...

12. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yep! The .sbsar files aren't meant for use during the game. The best bet is to create a new project for texture creation, outside of your game project. Make all your textures, and when you'er ready, select the folder they're in (textures and materials), and right click to "Export Package". You can then bring the .unitypackage into your main game project -- just don't import the .sbsar files ("Procedural Materials" folder) into the main project.

13. bigtriver

bigtriver

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. I assumed I could use your prefabs as is like all the other assets I've bought on the asset store - is there no way to do this?

14. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. This pack is awesome! Have any idea on when sound will be added?

15. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

The demon and imp sounds are being made as we speak, together since they're somewhat similar, although each will be unique.

16. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yes, you can -- each package has prefabs that are game ready with standard shader textures and materials. The demo scene has a fully animated character ready to be used (so long as you like the way I set up the animator controller)

17. RPowers

RPowers

Great! Thanks

18. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Demons Pack now includes full audio! Super customizable and randomized :)

19. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Demons Pack now include MESH MORPHING! You can do some crazy customization now making many types of demons, and even script it at run time so that each spawn is unique!

Sovogal likes this.
  20. Sovogal

Sovogal

You've been kicking some serious ass with these blendshapes lately.

Acissathar and infinitypbr like this.
  21. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks!

Slowly taking time to get things more and more perfected before doing the Humans. Humans have been started. The goal is to get almost any face you could imagine...almost. :D If all goes well, other humanoids (when they're finally finished) will also have the same options.

22. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey all!

Demons Pack PBR now features music! The track "Darkness Returns" is presented in layers, so you can create your own mixes in the demo scene, and export them with a single click! There are also 10 mixes ready to go :)

23. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Also source files for Substance Painter & Designer.

24. mzr

mzr

Hey, this is probably the best asset pitch post I've ever seen here, great job on that first post! The style used in the first picture is awesome.

infinitypbr likes this.
  25. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

26. Zarkow

Zarkow

It mentions that this and the other hell creators is part of ' PBR Hell Creatures Pack #1' -- but I cannot find this pack in the Unity store? Maybe I misunderstood something...

27. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hi!

It’s curently available at www.infinitypbr.com as the bundle. Add one to your cart and the cart will give you the option to add the rest at a discount.

However I’ll be adding it to the asset store in the coming weeks as I get time to package it together:

28. xagarth

xagarth

Hi,

Can your models use animation meant for unity mecanim / humanoid?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  29. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yes -- the demons have different bones in the feet though, so it won't be 100% accurate. You may need to do some manual work to get the look you want, or use avatar masks.