Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! Take a peek at all of the events we will be hosting during the week of GDC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Assets [Infinity Series] Works-In-Progress Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by infinitypbr, Jun 2, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Already working on a red one

Lohrion likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Red / Blue options (will be exported for game-ready, and available in the same Painter file as the grey)

Mesh Morphing will determine the mesh look -- idk what kind of end results we'll get out of it, but hopefully a lot of options for muscles and bulk (and lack of bulk).

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.35.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.48.13 PM.png

Lohrion and Enoch like this.
  3. MostHated

MostHated

Hey there, I bought the dragon pack. I absolutely love it, but unfortunately I can't seem to get the customization to work. I imported both the main dragon unityproject file as well as the customization file, but when I go to the customization scene all 3 dragons are as seen below. It just says "Nothing selected" on them, so I am not sure what file to try and select for them?

https://i.imgur.com/GhVrhwN.png

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

DId you get the "Customization" package from InfinityPBR.com? I recently had to remove those files from the main download due to upcoming changes in 2018.x, which will require two separate workflows for texture customzation, based on your version.

If you go to http://www.InfinityPBR.com and register the package, the "Downloads" section will have the Customization files. Bring those into your scene and it should start working.

Otherwise, it looks like the texture customzation scene has issues. I'll have to take a look at it. Unfortunately I'm out of town until sunday, but I"ll let you know what I find.

5. MostHated

MostHated

I bought and downloaded all the files right from your site. I imported the dragon played around with it in the demo and then wanted to try to customize so I imported the customization file as well and went to the scene and then that was what I was greeted with. I tried to restart Unity to see if that would cause it to find what it needed, but unfortunately it didnt.

6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks -- I'll check it out today

7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hmm. the file has everything in it, and it doesn't show pink for me.

Do you see this structure in your project folder?

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 11.12.29 AM.png