Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Assets [Infinity Series] Works-In-Progress Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by infinitypbr, Jun 2, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

In my latest distraction, I'm attempting to convert the BOTD assets into a version that works w/ the standard shader.

I have all the models converted. I need to see if I can make a shader w/ the vertex motion for the foliage, and work w/ the post processing stack to make it look more similar to the demo.

botd.jpg

chelnok likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey everyone!

The Young Dragons Pack PBR is now available on the Unity Asset Store and Unreal Marketplace. That means I've got vouchers for anyone who's purchased it from my site, for the Asset Store, if you're interested in writing a review or rating the package.

I know it's a decent amount of time to get the voucher, download the package (which you have to do on the asset store in order to write a review), and then write the actual review. I can't thank you enough -- having 3 ratings is required for the 5 star average to show on the Asset Store, and reviews are probably the most effective way to show other users that they're not throwing away their money.

All revenue from these packs continues to be spent on more assets, so the more sales that happen, the more we can produce. So, ratings and reviews are INSANELY helpful.

If you are interested in writing a positive, honest, 5-star review, visit InfinityPBR.com and click the "Vouchers & Reviews" in the left menu by the character you'd like to review. You can get a voucher there, and then renew it at the Unity Asset Store. Be sure to download the package, after which you'll be able to write the review on the Product page.

Thanks very much!!