Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Assets [Infinity Series] Works-In-Progress Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by infinitypbr, Jun 2, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

In my latest distraction, I'm attempting to convert the BOTD assets into a version that works w/ the standard shader.

I have all the models converted. I need to see if I can make a shader w/ the vertex motion for the foliage, and work w/ the post processing stack to make it look more similar to the demo.

botd.jpg

antoripa, hungrybelome and chelnok like this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey everyone!

The Young Dragons Pack PBR is now available on the Unity Asset Store and Unreal Marketplace. That means I've got vouchers for anyone who's purchased it from my site, for the Asset Store, if you're interested in writing a review or rating the package.

I know it's a decent amount of time to get the voucher, download the package (which you have to do on the asset store in order to write a review), and then write the actual review. I can't thank you enough -- having 3 ratings is required for the 5 star average to show on the Asset Store, and reviews are probably the most effective way to show other users that they're not throwing away their money.

All revenue from these packs continues to be spent on more assets, so the more sales that happen, the more we can produce. So, ratings and reviews are INSANELY helpful.

If you are interested in writing a positive, honest, 5-star review, visit InfinityPBR.com and click the "Vouchers & Reviews" in the left menu by the character you'd like to review. You can get a voucher there, and then renew it at the Unity Asset Store. Be sure to download the package, after which you'll be able to write the review on the Product page.

Thanks very much!!

philwinkel likes this.
  3. philwinkel

philwinkel

hey i was just watching the video for your humans pack - do you provide a version of the rig with the fingers rigged?

thanks mate~

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I may not be understanding the question -- the fingers are rigged, but the animations will need to drive them. Our animations have removed the hands -- they're either open or closed, given that the player may have two weapons, or one in either hand, or none etc.

However, other humanoid animations may have precise finger animations, in which case they should work.

philwinkel likes this.
  5. philwinkel

philwinkel

Perfect, awesome - that answers my question. Thank you!

By the way, I'm looking forward to the elves!

infinitypbr likes this.
  6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I have a version of the human female with a facial rig set for this type of thing.

Once I can find an iPhone X to test with (I think there is one at work, hopefully), I can see if I can get it to work. In which case, the humans would be updated, and the upcoming Elves too. Perhaps all the humanoid characters. I would very much like to see ALL asset store humanoids be set up for facial animation and mocap.

7. philwinkel

philwinkel

hey mate just as a heads up... this thing pops up every time i start unity, even when i click 'dont show again'.

the only asset i have imported to my project ATM is the rpg character pack with the human and the dragons.

upload_2018-9-19_12-5-17.png

8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Huh -- it shouldn't show again after clicking "don't show again". That's annoying -- however,r you can delete the file from the project entirely. It's called "SFB_LoadWelcome.cs".

9. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

The Humans pack is amazing quality, but I really wish they just had some normal full-body clothing so that they could be used as traditional medieval town NPCs. Would definitely buy an add-on with even just a couple of pieces of normal clothing!

infinitypbr likes this.
  10. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I agree! It hasn't been easy for me to find new modelers to work with, and the cost is quite prohibitive in most cases. I'm hopeful that w/ my next update, perhaps other modelers will start designing clothes and selling them themselves. But it's not an easy process, which is probably why there is so little clothing on the store that isn't directly attached to characters.