Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

[Infinity Series] Human Fantasy Pack PBR | Texture Customization, Music, Concept Art & Sound Effects

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Mar 27, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I think it's 3DS max, but let me ask the animator to make sure.

hungrybelome likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yes, it's 3DS max 2018 -- the rig files are available to download from InfinityPBR.com -- make sure you register the Asset Store purchase, and then you'll find it in the downloads page.

hungrybelome and JBR-games like this.
  3. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

Thanks!

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey all!

The Elf Fantasy Pack is now available at InfinityPBR.com, and you can use the Human Fantasy Pack wardrobe with the elves! The elves have versions of the wardrobe fit to their bodies, rigged and animated, so you can share wardrobe between the two :)

Working on the Half-Orcs as well, and when complete, all three character sets will be able to share wardrobe with each other. I'll be updating the Human Pack as soon as the elf wardrobe is ready to be used on them :)

Check it out: http://www.infinitypbr.com/index.php#elves

00029.jpg HumanWardrobe.jpg

hungrybelome and JBR-games like this.
  5. JBR-games

JBR-games

Does this mean that we can use the elf clothing with the humans as well ?

6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Eventually — the elf clothes have to be rigged and animated with the human animations so it’ll take some time.

Next step is half orcs which will work with human and elf clothes out of the box. Then the elf can be updated to work with half orc clothes and the human can be updated to work with both elf and half orc

Acissathar and JBR-games like this.
  7. Censureret

Censureret

Hey, @infinitypbr I have a huge problem when trying to add skinned mesh to the Human character model.

They are just not visible.

Here is an image of my setup that you can see:

upload_2019-4-3_13-57-17.png

I am actually using the skinned mesh provided in the pack (male_Hair_long)

The skinned mesh component looks like this:

upload_2019-4-3_13-57-51.png

I have also tried with other skinned meshes and was unable to make them work.

Can you help me out with this?

8. songjiekun

songjiekun

quick question. can eyes and lips be animated? make them blink and speak.

9. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

We've tested it a bit, but didn't come up with something that worked w/ Unitys current (undeveloped) solution. The rig could be modified, but it would depend on how the animation is planned -- from what I understand there are multiple methods, and they aren't always compatible.

It's more of a future thing, I think, depending on when a viable solution comes available through Unity.

The eyes can be moved though, for scripts that do eye motion etc.

10. NightcoreLV

NightcoreLV

got problem with bone rotations, the spine align rotation seems something wrong, any fix?

11. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Oh that is one weird looking pose! I'm not personally familiar with how to edit bone rotations in Unity. I'm assuming that you're using another humanoid animation, is that correct?

I've heard from others that there is a way to modify the bones on either the animation or the rig, but honestly that's not a part of Unity that I'm familiar with.

12. JBR-games

JBR-games

Looks like you are using IK code or another asset store package to aim the character ? If so, any info on that would help.

13. NightcoreLV

NightcoreLV

yes, im using Combat Frameworks from asset store
    look position is a vector 3 position, and the spine is look at the vector3 position
    that means the spine forward position need to be X or Y or Z vector forward, and the asset works with all my other humannoid characters
    but this human pack seems not works so well,
    the rotation of spine is:

look like Y is the forward position, not problem, just set Y to forward position, BUT, as you see the X axis also incorrect.

:(:(:(

14. Oryor

Oryor

Hello i love the look of the asset and was wondering if there are any good tutorials for setting it up, im new to animations and models but am looking to setup this asset in my scene, any advice or walk throughs for this or animations/models would be greatly appreciated!

15. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Not sure if any of these will help, but I have some tutorials on my youtube page:

JBR-games likes this.