Search Unity

Infinite Unity3D top 100 Posts for 2010

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Mani, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Mani

Mani

Happy New Year Everyone. I've posted the Top 100 posts from 2010 on Infinite Unity. If your content is not represented on the posts correctly or a link to your site is broken and you're not getting the traffic that you should from it please let me know so that I can update the links.
    I'm working on a top 100 outgoing sites post but that's taking a bit longer because I have to actually clean that up to be legible at all.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. EmadGh

EmadGh

This is really nice. Id never saw this things in unity. Thank you.

3. Mani

Mani

Thanks. The goal of the Infinite Unity is to make sure that indie developers succeed. We're about getting devs a combination of the education, tools, and access to the marketing firepower to take advantage of this disruptive intersection in the evolution of technology and its impact on marketing.

Bring us the hotness and we'll make sure that the whole world knows you're on fire. If you've got the heat we've got 60,000 people a month hungry to see it happen. Unity provided the engine. Trust me - we've got the catalyst.

4. p6r

p6r

WOW...
    A lot of work ! Congratulations !
    Thanks a lot. Very helpful...

6R

5. Mani

Mani

Thanks. It was not really that much work. This is all the work that the community did. Call it some twisted voyeuristic game dev fantasy. They build stuff that I wish I could and I post it and do a cheerleader dance. Easy Peasy!

I'm working on getting the team more organized so that we can use it to help early indies earn revenue and older indies--well who are we fooling-earn some revenue.
    I'm cleaning up the amplification so that hopefully devs can post their stuff and share it globally to our syndicated sites. It's rusty as shyt right now but we're working on it.
    Let me know when you've got something to show so we can blast it.

6. CoCoNutti

CoCoNutti

infiniteunity3d no longer online???