Search Unity

1. Full schedule for #UniteBerlin is now available! Featuring talks on our roadmap, hands-on labs and much more! Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

InfiniGRASS v2.0 - Next gen interactive & true non uniform volume grass, procedural worlds, pooling

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by nasos_333, Aug 24, 2015.

1. TehReason

TehReason

any news? :)

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The spline system is done, so this is out of the way.

I have finished most things now, and doing a final step of creating a brush generator, this will take the items and auto-create a brush, also it can take a Speedtree and do auto conversion as well. This is one extra step i had to do after lots of feedback about it, so it is easier to put together brushes and control them.

Also will have to look a bit more in Map Magic integration, but this may come later in v2.x cycle to speed the initial release, as it is a special case.

XaloX likes this.
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

A Unity 2018 version is ready for download, for everyone that may use the latest version.

Let me know in a PM if the 2018 version is needed.

The Unity 2018 version will also be submitted to the store this week (WIP).

4. pxlweaver

pxlweaver

Any word on beta?

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

I am working around the clock to finalize it now, only thing missing is the brush creator which i am doing now and hopefully will soon have it released. I decided to add this aspect too, since was a common issue with v1.x that was asked, so i will streamline the creation of brush and put together LODs etc easilly, so the brush generation will be more automated and clear.

pxlweaver and Acissathar like this.
  6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Circular wind and snow are now integrated into the new v2.0 shaders and are tweaked (WIP). Also both will get many more options for more control over the effects.