Search Unity

Indian Palace Level by Arteria3d

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Nov 20, 2019.

1. arteria

arteria

Video of Unity Level Provided:

Today, we release the first in our new series of Historical Unity Ready Content Packs, each provided with a full beautiful set out level ready for use

Pack Details:
    Beautiful North India Inspired Historical Palace.

Pack is provided all setup for Unity 2019, with full level included as scene in the promotional images - of which are taken from unity in realtime playmode.

This pack is split into modular Building Sections, so you can arrange the main building pieces in the scene as you wish.

Pack can be used royalty free within your project, with no further payments needed.

Pack can be purchased for just $29 from below link, raising to $49 after promotional 3 day period

https://arteria3d.myshopify.com/collections/unity-ready-assets/products/indian-palace-for-unity

Firlefanz73 and StevenPicard like this.
  2. kdgalla

kdgalla

Amazing and very detailed. Are there any room interiors?

arteria likes this.
  3. arteria

arteria

Thank you, the next stage of the project is to add interiors with a grand ball, bedrooms, corridors
    Any customer who purchases the pack today also gets the expansion pack free

4. EstudioVR

EstudioVR

Is there any information about LODs, Tris, performance, texture size?

5. arteria

arteria

Textures are provided at 4k and economical use to around 12textures for the whole pack.LODs will be provided too in a free update next week
    The core scene is modular in part, so it can grow obviously in polys the bigger you want your palace, and includes 4 large building sections, then the rest to add extra detail such as the pillars,
    arches, monuments etc so it's quite easy to implement the lods
    Th scene I created runs to around 800k, I went overboard on some elements, but due to the optimisation on materials usage runs great even on my mid power test laptop

Thank you for your interest
    Feel free to email me at
    Arteria3d@live.co.uk

Steve

EstudioVR likes this.
  6. Bantichai

Bantichai

These buildings look great Steve, very interested in seeing what you do with the interiors. I've been saying for a while now, but if you are a newcomer you should consider getting a lifetime sub to Arteria!

arteria likes this.
  7. arteria

arteria

Thankyou, that's much apreciated