Search Unity

Increase render distance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by matt1101, Feb 17, 2020.

1. matt1101

matt1101

Hi,

I'm currently working on a highly detailed game in hdrp. Though the graphics are amazing, it's look kinda stupid. When i'm walking a can see a circle around me with details and everything further than that looks blurry. I thought it was some kind of render distance so... How can i increase this circle or whatever it is?

Attached Files:

tigerleapgorge likes this.
  2. Murgilod

Murgilod

We can't help address this if you don't show a video or at least an image of the problem.

tigerleapgorge and Joe-Censored like this.
  3. mcmount

mcmount

This is something, prolly simple, I'm having the same issue. I've not looked into it, as it doesn't bother too much. Maybe LOD quality and distance? I can see stuff at my scene blurred and the distance line is like cut, not smooth.

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Could be a quality setting, could be transitioning between different LOD's, it could even be you've enabled the Depth of Field post processing effect (which simulates focus at a certain distance like a real camera, making everything else intentionally blurry). Post something to show what you're referring to.

5. matt1101

matt1101

Sorry, i've posted 2 pictures now. One from 8 meters away and one closer to the wall.

6. mcmount

mcmount

Have you genarated lightmap UVs with you fbx ?

7. matt1101

matt1101

Yes i've done that :)