Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Inconsistent Views

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Popliteus, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Popliteus

Popliteus

Hello - Admittedly i am a middle-aged newbie. Regardless, after hours of trying to figure this out myself, i finally thought to try this forum.

I recently made my first scene, which is a solar system project assignment. Overall i did better, and more than was required. However, when i made the builds, the rings (particle system) i made for Saturn does not display on the windows build. I am thinking it i due to the parallel camera angle on the game view in this build. I say this because despite my apparently changing the main camera angle when making the scene, the actual scene when i run the build is right at 0 degrees of Y axis.

I presume this is operator error, but am at a loss to fix and do not wish for my frustration to develop into resentment and give up. I will be grateful for any advice to solve this problem. I attached a screenshot of my main camera settings for reference.

Thank you, Keith
    upload_2023-3-18_6-5-21.png

2. Popliteus

Popliteus

As predicted, Operator (my) error! I neglected to upload my newly renamed scene so it was in the build. Thanks for reading. I'm sure i'll be posting again.

Keith