Search Unity

in the Unity Hub, how can we have that recent "Projects" list always empty or disabled?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by nitrofurano, Jul 20, 2019.

1. nitrofurano

nitrofurano

hi everyone!

in the Unity Hub, how can we have that so annoying recent "Projects" list always empty or disabled?

the situation is, as i'm a newbie, i'm starting lots of projects for experimentation, and that tiny list seems to be there only for confusing - and as i have some dyslexia and attention deficit, i can't have any idea of what is there, and the idea of opening one by one for constantly remembering and forgetting is indeed scary

so, what i am doing is always renaming the folder of where these projects are saved, everytime before running Unity, for trying to empty this list, but i imagine this is not the best procedure...

so i guess there is some way to empty and lock (like entering "rm", "touch" and "chmod 000" in the terminal? something like that?) the file where this information is saved for avoiding having such projects lists displayed again and again? if so, which file is it, and where is it located?

thanks in advance!