Search Unity

In honor of my Kickstarter for my horror project Asylum 33D, I'm giving away games!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zen-Davis, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Zen-Davis

Zen-Davis

Hi guys. How's it going?

I've launched this Kickstarter campaign to help fund my project, "Asylum 33D". You can check it out here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zendavis/asylum-33d

$EvilClown.jpg

This project is something I'm overwhelmingly passionate about, and if you check out the page, you'll can see that I've spent a lot of time and money on the art and presentation. It would break my heart if this thing didn't get funded! As such, I've decided to hold a contest to give away a number of free games! This week's offer is: Crysis 2: Maximum Edition!

$51SZcq7u9YL._SY300_.jpg

All you have to do is to post about the Asylum 33D Kickstarter on your Facebook News Feed or Twitter account and you will be entered to win a copy. A winner will chosen at random! Just link me to your FB / Twitter account to confirm.

Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/zen.davis / Twitter: @ZenDavis - Or you could support the project with a buck or two. That would be cool as well. :)

2. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

Very nicely presented KS.

Is it a game or a book though?

seems like its a book...

3. Meltdown

Meltdown

That clown freaks me out

4. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Looks very cool Zen! I decided I wanted to be in your book so I pledged for you. :)

5. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

3k seems like a really small amount of money to develop a game oh it's for the thing

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  6. Zen-Davis

Zen-Davis

Amazing Dustin! Thank you! :D

The initial Kickstarter is for a book. I plan on living inside Asylum 33D for the next year because the concept is something I'm in love with. As long as everything we reach funding, I'll use any extra cash to get another artist on board to start prototyping the visual novel. This is the first step in a very long journey. We could use all the help we can get. :)

If we can get the funding, the visual novel will use the flash capabilities of Unity to develop something like this: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  7. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

You're very welcome. :) Can't wait to see how it turns out!

8. marooca

marooca

Hi Zen, congratulations on launching Asylum 33D's Kickstarter! It was great getting to work with you in the past, and I hope you reach your goal.

- Luke

9. Zen-Davis

Zen-Davis

Thanks man! I've been at it forever! I really hope it works out. :)