Search Unity

In App Purchasing not Working

Discussion in 'Windows' started by PlayMagicLtd, Oct 4, 2013.

1. PlayMagicLtd

PlayMagicLtd

Hi,
    We are using Prime31 plugin to handle the in App Purchasing. We have a free game that you can download with two unlocked levels that you can buy as in App Purchase (non consumable). If we try it in Simulator all works fine, indicating our Unity code works fine. For some reason as a real app do not work.

We associated the App to the Store trough Visual Studio
    We have verified the Product ID is correct

For some reason the app trough our debug text appears as a Trial but it should not.

Do someone have code to share that makes the inApp without any plugin and that works?Or anyone that used PRime31 with success and can assist to resolve the matter? (PAID)

We need urgent help.

2. Jmonroe

Jmonroe

3. Darjamfar

Darjamfar

I'm having some trouble getting it to work too, as I understand it there are 3 ways for IAP to work.

1. Through the Mock API (use xml for this)
    2. In Windows dev center make your app Beta and upload your products, and I assume you need to upload your binary to the dev center too
    3. Is in live situation

I can't get the Mock to work so i'm going to try option 2.

If it's Prime31, they have a support page and they are good at answering your question so I suggest you try there.

4. PlayMagicLtd

PlayMagicLtd

Apparently is not a Plugin Problem. We have try with both Prime31 and Rain plugin.

We have a complete working application already uploaded and approved on the store. The in app purchase for some reason does not work, we do not think this is a problem in our script code or the plugin we use (we tried different ones to verify) because we also tried to put a bare call Windows.ApplicationModel.Store.CurrentApp.RequestProductPurchaseAsync("Unlock_Full", false); directly in App.xaml.cs, in the OnLaunched method, and this fails the same way as any of other of our tries: the application is incorrectly identified as a trial and this disable all purchases…

I suppose there is something wrong in the settings we have done in the Microsoft portal or in the way we associate the application with the Store from Visual Studio, we really appreciate any help or suggestion you can give about this matter.

5. Darjamfar

Darjamfar

In the WMAppManifest.xml file there is a tab called Packaging. In there you will see Product ID. Put the product Id of your app (take from Windows Phone Dev Center) into that field. There is a Publisher ID field, now I don't know the answer to this, but maybe you have to put your publisher id (again from Windows dev center) in there. Try it with the default (I don't know what the default is) and your own publisher id. That is my suggestion. I am still working it through, struggling to get ProductListing to work using Prime31.

It may be worth taking out your IAP until you can at least verify it in Beta first, otherwise you'll get bad reviews etc..