Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question In a nutshell, what are the steps for Unity Ads?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by jorisjanbroers, Mar 2, 2023.

1. jorisjanbroers

jorisjanbroers

Hi all,

I am a bit confused on how to integrate Unity Ads, Unity Ads Mediation, IronSource Level Play and how the work together. So I have a few questions to get me started. Hopefully you could help me. No need for long elaborated answers, just some direction is what I'm looking for :).

What guide should I follow? (There is this one from Unity, but is that not valid since the coop with IronSource? And there is this one.

What packages/SDK do I need to install? (depends on which manual to follow ofcourse, some maybe invalid question)

If I use the IronSource guide, can I still use my Unity Dashboard? Via what platform will I get paid? I prefer to use Unity's

How would I integrate Consent from the user? (I know Google Admob has the UMP, does Unity has something like this? And can it be done only once and will it be sufficient for all Mediation platforms?

Any tips or other things I should be aware of?

Note: As you might recognise, it will be the first time using Ads :)

Thanks a million.
    Joris

2. jorisjanbroers

jorisjanbroers

On the package question, I've found this thread. So I should use the Ads Mediation and IronSource SDK only, correct?

3. Barb-Unity

Barb-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi!

You can still use your Unity Dashboard and enable LevelPlay from there. To see Unity LevelPlay in your dashboard, you need to add ironSource Mediation as a mediation partner. Please click here for more information: https://unity.com/unity-ads-ironsource (NOTE: Please follow all instructions carefully during the Unity LevelPlay setup). You would get paid via Unity.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.