Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug (IN-52491) [Entities 1.0.14] Occlusion Culling crash at Android player runtime build

Discussion in 'Graphics for ECS' started by optimise, Sep 18, 2023.

1. optimise

optimise

IN-52491
    When enabled occlusion culling currently will crash at much complex occlusion culling scene. I understand it's still at experimental state but at least make it not crash first.

2. apkdev

apkdev

Jumping in to say that we are also experiencing occlusion-related crashes on all platforms, including editor and standalone.

3. ValentinHm

ValentinHm

Unity Technologies

Hi, could you report the issue by going to Help->Report a Bug inside the Editor ?
    Here are the best practices for reporting a bug https://unity.com/releases/editor/qa/bug-reporting

Writing down the steps to reproduce the bug and providing us with your project folder speed up the process of fixing a bug a lot. The simpler the project, the better.
    Small reminder, the only folders you need to keep are the following :
    • Assets
    • ProjectSettings
    • Packages
    You can delete the rest and the project will be way lighter.

4. optimise

optimise

I guess u are reply to post #2 but just let u know it's case IN-52491 as written at post #1 and it's been setup and written steps to reproduce like what u say.

5. ValentinHm

ValentinHm

Unity Technologies

My bad, I didn't see it was already a case. Then it's being processed already, thanks for reporting it !

optimise likes this.