Search Unity

Improvement suggestions car game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by IL4Mi3y, Jan 31, 2016.

1. IL4Mi3y

IL4Mi3y

I want to ask wether someone has improvement suggestions for my little car scene.
    I also search for a unity asset with which I can implement the car physics. (If the car is too fast in a curve a "break out" animation should be played)

Here is a screenshot.
    I'm looking forward to see your improvements.

Game.png

Waterfall and snow are particle effects :)

2. tedthebug

tedthebug

It really depends what you are looking for. Going by the screenshot it doesn't look overly realistic so I'd steer away from worrying about those & aim for some more cute/cartoony games.

You could have some animals on the road (cows, sheep), going past the lighthouse it could be very dark (night time) with a light beam sweeping across the road at intervals from the light house, water on the road near the waterfall that makes the road slippery & some boulders from the cliff that need dodging, fallen trees across the road or even trees that begin to fall just in front of the player, snow could reduce visibility & make the road icy.......

They're my suggested places to start. Good luck, & post a link into the next Friday Feedback (on the design forum) so we can all have a go & give more feedback.

IL4Mi3y likes this.
  3. IL4Mi3y

IL4Mi3y