Search Unity

Bug Importing project stuck at audio assets (.wav)

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by syedzainnn, Jul 17, 2022.

1. syedzainnn

syedzainnn

I am trying to start project and it starts to import, while doing so, it will take hours and still stay stuck at some .wav audio file.

2. mgear

mgear

3. syedzainnn

syedzainnn

@mgear Thank you for responding promptly. The size of the file is less than 100KB. This is a second attempt to start my Unity project, before this it got stuck on a different audio file with .wav extension.

Not familiar with editor logs, doesn't show any errors but I can share the log with you if you can help read

Thank you

4. mgear

mgear

yes can attach it here (but need to copy and rename as editor.log.txt file or zip it, if cannot attach .log files)
    or if its public audio file, can share it so others can test it too.

5. syedzainnn

syedzainnn

@mgear here is the log file, the audio is not public so i don't think i can share that and also I don't think its the issue with the audio clip as it happened with another clip earlier, and the issue started happening when i upgraded the project from Unity 2020 LTS to Unity 2021 LTS.

Attached Files:

6. mgear

mgear

from that log, last thing thats happening is Siccity.GLTFUtility doing some imports, with some path error for industrial_weapon/scene.gltf

maybe its the gltf plugin that hangs? (you could test that by moving all gltf files out from project, or the plugin, then open it)

7. syedzainnn

syedzainnn

Hi @mgear , Thank you for the help. It worked! Removing the gltf plugin from the source control cloud resolved the issue.
    Appreciate your help a lot.

8. stitof1989

stitof1989