Search Unity

Importing Problems

Discussion in 'Unity 5 Pre-order Beta' started by TDH_DrThirteen, Oct 27, 2014.

1. TDH_DrThirteen

TDH_DrThirteen

This thread is for all the people having problems importing their assets or projects to Unity 5.

I just tried importing my recent project but it stuck during the import of a .dll data of the Photon Cloud package.
    Anyone got the same problem?

2. J_P_

J_P_

Mine would hang on 'Importing Small Assets'

Changing the extension to files with OnPostprocessAllAssets, so they'd be ignored, seemed to fix it.

3. bmccall1

bmccall1

!(GetPersistentManager ().IsStreamLoaded (pathName) && !GetPersistentManager ().HasMemoryOrCachedSerializedFile (pathName))

I get this every time i load my project. It seems to run ok, but this is weird. And its every time I load it up.

4. RalphH

RalphH

Unity Technologies

Simple answer for all reports here; this is beta, please file a bug through the bugreporter.

5. Velo222

Velo222

I filed a bug report on this, but just mentioning the problem I had when importing/upgrading a new project from Unity 4.5.x to Unity 5.0 beta:

During the importing and upgrading of the project, I got a "Runtime Error! ...... [file path name] R6025 - pure virtual function call". Then the import progress would be canceled. And it happens every time I try to upgrade the same project.

Like I said though, I did file a report.

unityunity