Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Importing Problems

Discussion in 'Unity 5 Pre-order Beta' started by TDH_DrThirteen, Oct 27, 2014.

1. TDH_DrThirteen

TDH_DrThirteen

This thread is for all the people having problems importing their assets or projects to Unity 5.

I just tried importing my recent project but it stuck during the import of a .dll data of the Photon Cloud package.
    Anyone got the same problem?

2. J_P_

J_P_

Mine would hang on 'Importing Small Assets'

Changing the extension to files with OnPostprocessAllAssets, so they'd be ignored, seemed to fix it.

3. bmccall1

bmccall1

!(GetPersistentManager ().IsStreamLoaded (pathName) && !GetPersistentManager ().HasMemoryOrCachedSerializedFile (pathName))

I get this every time i load my project. It seems to run ok, but this is weird. And its every time I load it up.

4. RalphH

RalphH

Administrator

Simple answer for all reports here; this is beta, please file a bug through the bugreporter.

5. Velo222

Velo222

I filed a bug report on this, but just mentioning the problem I had when importing/upgrading a new project from Unity 4.5.x to Unity 5.0 beta:

During the importing and upgrading of the project, I got a "Runtime Error! ...... [file path name] R6025 - pure virtual function call". Then the import progress would be canceled. And it happens every time I try to upgrade the same project.

Like I said though, I did file a report.