Search Unity

Importing FBX file into Unity 5 from Anime Studio 12 Pro (Moho 12 Pro) issue

Discussion in 'Asset Importing & Exporting' started by avinsinanan, Jan 7, 2017.

1. avinsinanan

avinsinanan

Hi,

I am having as issue exporting FBX files made in Moho 12 (Anime studio 12 Pro) to Unity 5. Please allow me to explain -

1. I created an animation in Moho 12 (a simple man dancing). At the beginning of the animation I offset his limbs and bones so one limb would not affect the other.

2. Of course I put his limbs back together and did animation from frames 1 to 120. Everything is perfect from frames 1 to 120.

3. I exported the animation as an FBX file.

4. I imported thee FBX file to Unty 5.

My problem -

When I view the FBX file in Unity all his limbs and offset (i.e. his limbs are separated for the entire animation).

Anyone ever experienced this problem in Unity 5? Any ideas of what can be done?

I have also attached a picture file in the event anyone wants to see how the problem looks in Unity :)

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. cwatkins

cwatkins

Hi-
    Not sure if you saw this video on importing into Unity. Not sure if this will solve your problem but, thought I would post it here just in case.

3. avinsinanan

avinsinanan

Cwatkins,

Yeah I saw that video already. Thanks though.

4. Salzian

Salzian

I experience problems when importing FBX from Moho to Unity too. I get a normals error and cannot see the textures.

CsabaMarosi91 likes this.
  5. GrzegorzPedrycz

GrzegorzPedrycz

Any solution for these problems ?

6. CMDi-admin

CMDi-admin

I'm still having this issue that I don't see any textures, has this been fixed in any way or a workaround solution?

CureeL likes this.
  7. PAU_L

PAU_L

Anyone find a solution to this? Or should we assume that the script is no longer working and that it's now impossible to export from Anime Studio to Unity?