Search Unity

Implementing own store: invoking pending transactions

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by vivalavladislav, Feb 23, 2018.

1. vivalavladislav

vivalavladislav

Hi there,

I'm currently injecting new store to Unity Purchasing system through IStore interface. App store and Google Play market will be invoking pending purchases each time you initialize the purchasing system. Our store implementation does provide pending purchases, but I can't figure what part of purchasing system to call for invoking pending transactions. I'm getting info on pending products after querying items from store in IStore implementation.

Any help is appreciated,
    Vlad

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. vivalavladislav

vivalavladislav

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you asking how to initialize and start the purchase process, or are you asking about pending transactions. If pending transactions, are you asking how to finalize them?

5. vivalavladislav

vivalavladislav

I'm speaking about starting purchase pending purchase from the store itself. After the initialization of the store I get what are the pending purchases. How do I start a process of finalization from the store itself?

Following code illustrates the issue http://pastiebin.com/embed/5aa936c5d2c58

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

So it sounds like you do not have pending purchases. Pending purchases are those purchases that have been already started but not finalized. It sounds like you want to initiate a new purchase, not finalize or handle a pending (existing but not yet complete) purchase. Can you confirm? Do you have existing purchases, and are asking how to finalize them? Or are you asking how do you go through the entire purchase flow for a new purchase. I will check with the team here.

7. vivalavladislav

vivalavladislav

Pending purchases are those purchases that have been already started but not finalized.
    Exactly. My own store returns pending purchases after the initiation and I want to pass them to Unity Purchasing to finalize the purchase.

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Understood, I will follow up.