Search Unity

Image target will not playback video in game mode

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by echaplin, May 22, 2019.

1. echaplin

echaplin

Hi there

I downloaded core samples. In build settings I switched to ios platform and in player settings selected vuforia.

I added my image target form vuforia downloaded database. I selected image target and added video as a child from sample scenes (fissures), then removed Image target scene. In image target I removed default video event handler and added video trackable event handler.

In the video I added my video and configured applied trans code settings to video (1920x1080, codec, h264).

i added an event system.

When I play in game mode it selects play/pause so `i have to hit play agin. The the camera comes up and when hold up the image to the camera nothing happens.

The video event tracking system does not appear to be there in the current unity version and only works using an older version 2018.4.0f2. I am using vuforia 8.11.

Can you help me, again Im desperate, I keep moving from one problem to another.

Also is it possible to have more than one image target in one program. See attached images.

2. unnanego

unnanego

Try building core samples without changing anything, then just swap the video file to the one you need. Then change the image target and remove targets that you need.
    Also, here's modified DefaultTrackableEventHandler that plays video when marker is detected

Attached Files: