Search Unity

I’m so sorry

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rachan, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Rachan

Rachan

Hi every one i’m here not dead but almost dead because i’m bike crashed in downhill bike challenge, my head hit the ground so hard I were helmet already but it can’t help me much so now it passed about 1 year already but i’m still always feel confused and my eyes also blur i’m very hard to control or balance myself it very easy to fall down I always fall down
    i’m write here because I see some people still purchase my asset i’m feel very thanks and so sorry to you guy it seem like you are donating to me because my medical bill is very expensive it about 60,000$ I really wanted to help you but i cannot I can’t see my code my memory is also gone very bad for me just a bike I can’t believe it was a true story i thought it was a dream i also feel lucky to still remember how to use Unity but I can’t do it like before.

If someone have a new solution for me or know some one who found some thing like me please tell me.

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

3. Rachan

Rachan

I just want to post on the right place at asset store for someone who purchase my asset and mail me so often

4. hopeful

hopeful

I hope you get better. I've got friends with head injuries from motorcycle crashes. One recovered 100%, but the other nearly lost his life. The friend with the more severe injury had double vision until the swelling on his brain and nerves finally went down, which was a long time after his accident. His vision is still not great, and he's on a lot of hormone replacement because hard knocks to the head have a tendency to turn off the pituitary. But he's back at work, and while he still doesn't feel right, he's getting along well enough to have received a salary increase at his programming job.

My best wishes for you. It's a struggle, and not everyone wins the fight, though some do. I hope you are lucky.

5. Mauri

Mauri

I hope you get better.

You own a website - wouldn't it be better to put up a news there, too?

6. hopeful

hopeful

I thought I'd add a few specifics.

When the brain receives a hard impact like that, it can shake the brain in all directions, and this causes shearing damage in the center. The center of the brain has the pituitary gland, visual processing, emotional responses, and some memory functions. So, unfortunately, all of this can get permanently messed up. The only thing you can do for some of it is to try to retrain the brain, by patiently exercising those functions for a long time, like you might have done in rehab if you had to learn to walk again.

Some of the confusion and memory lapse can be related to low thyroid function. The thyroid's activity is tied to the pituitary (which releases TSH - thyroid stimulating hormone). If your pituitary is not functioning correctly - which is relatively common in severe head injuries - you will need a range of hormone support, especially thyroid.

You would think doctors would automatically be checking for this and addressing it. But this was not the case for my friend. It was probably a year or so after his injury before he was able to find a doctor to address his hormone issues. Basically, the medical people needed to be prodded into taking the right action. Getting onto hormone replacement helped a ton, making the situation more livable, but even with that it's not a perfect or complete recovery.

Flurgle and satchell like this.
  7. Rachan

Rachan

8. Rachan

Rachan

Thank you very much for the reply!
    I will find a way to be back.