Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question I'm looking for animations...........

Discussion in 'Animation' started by maor05196, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maor05196

maor05196

good afternoon
    I'm looking for animations of old pirate ships to build a computer game
    Can someone help me please?

2. maor05196

maor05196

3. unity_I8FaTX-tZFc4lA

unity_I8FaTX-tZFc4lA

I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid there is nothing to do here. We do not know what "animation" you require. Is it 2D or 3D ? What do you want to animate ? Do you want to have people walking on the deck, do you want to have a boat that follow waves ? A boat by itself is not animated normally.

You might want to look into the asset store to see if there is anything that could work for you. Finding the right asset is a nightmare. You might want to try to learn how to create simple asset so you can do whatever you want. The easiest is to not bother trying to emulate anything real and juste use flat color primitive, this way you can work on what really matters, the gameplay.

4. maor05196

maor05196

5. maor05196

maor05196

6. maor05196

maor05196

7. halley

halley

Please stop trying to 'bump' your question. If nobody answers, then nobody knows what you're asking or nobody has what you want.

You will probably need to make animations yourself or hire somebody. Aside from Mixamo human characters, there are very very few animations on the Asset Store, because animations are almost always individualized to tell the game creator's story. If you want to hire somebody to make custom animations, go to the collaboration or work-for-hire parts of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.