Search Unity

I'm looking for a graphic sample game like this.

Discussion in '2D' started by EdfAmdia, Jun 24, 2021.

1. EdfAmdia

EdfAmdia

hqdefault.jpg
    I am currently looking for a sample game with the above screen.
    If anyone knows a sample game with a similar screen, could you tell me?

The following are the main points.
    ◆ I'm looking for graphics, so I don't really care about the content of the game.
    ◆ The image shows a punching machine at a game arcade called Sonic Blastman.
    ◆The contents of the game are ○We are playing a mini game with Tanto Earl in the arcade.

Thank you for your cooperation.

2. Cornysam

Cornysam

Are you looking for a Unity project file so you can manipulate it yourself? Like a template?

3. EdfAmdia

EdfAmdia

Thank you for your response.
    Yes, I'm looking for that one and I want to edit it myself later.

4. Cornysam

Cornysam

So chances are that no one has something like this and even if they did, doubtful they would send it anyways. You can check the asset store or itch.io for something similar but its such a niche style (and old) that i am afraid you wont find it. I wish you luck.

On a side note, sounds like a good opportunity to learn how to make graphics and a game like this. :)

eses likes this.
  5. EdfAmdia

EdfAmdia

Oh I see...
    But with your advice, I was able to give up, and now I want to think about other ways.I will try to learn how to make graphics and a game like this.
    I do appreciate it.

6. Cornysam

Cornysam

I know its not the answer anyone wants to hear, but i like your attitude towards it. If it doesnt exist, why not make it yourself?

If you want to focus more on the game side and not the graphics, you could always use a cheap freelancing service like Fiverr.com and pay someone ($5-$20 most likely per graphic) to make the art while you work on the game mechanics.