Search Unity

im just gonna post this till someone answer please help!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by skekici, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skekici

skekici

making near 00.1 at Clipping planes doesnt work prob i have 3rd person my character cant see beyond the wall PLEASE HELP
    ForFROM.PNG

Attached Files:

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Wow, sounds serious.

How to report your problem productively in the Unity3D forums:

http://plbm.com/?p=220

How to understand compiler and other errors and even fix them yourself:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/ass...3-syntax-error-expected.1039702/#post-6730855

If you post a code snippet, ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS:

How to use code tags: https://forum.unity.com/threads/using-code-tags-properly.143875/

JoNax97 and Joe-Censored like this.
  3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I'm not sure what issue you're showing in the image, but it looks like your camera might be located outside the room on the wrong side of a wall. You don't fix that with a clipping plane setting. You need to move the camera to within the room. I'm not sure if that is the answer you're looking for, because I've reread your post several times and still can't find your question.

PraetorBlue, JoNax97 and Kurt-Dekker like this.
  4. Dude, being passive-aggressive on a public forum isn't cool after you pass your 10th birthday...

Come on, be more professional, write a concise summary of your problem and put it into the title. Don't be a jerk, people are here to help, if you are here to get help, be thankful that someone takes the time.

Also as others asked, write down what is the problem you're seeing, what is the desired effect and then what you have tried to reach that effect and why it wasn't satisfactory.

5. skekici

skekici

my game is about labyrinth and you know if u see the beyond the wall this will be no longer labyrinth game my camera doesnt work with mouse im making this for mobile

6. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

I'm no expert but this makes me think labyrinth games might have special camera controller requirements!!

Have you thought about what those requirements might be?

If you have not and especially if you have not thought of ways to address them, you might consider using Cinemachine from Unity as a means of controlling your camera until you learn more about what camera control means in a labyrinth game.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  7. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Unclear and vague. Please read the rules and the check out the posts above, if you want help, you need to be very clear. No one can read your mind. Closed.

Joe-Censored likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.