Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question I'm having trouble with MLAPI

Discussion in 'Netcode for GameObjects' started by F8CHILLYT, Jun 26, 2021.

1. F8CHILLYT

F8CHILLYT

I decided to try my hand at the MLAPI preview and came across 2 errors that make it impossible to use.

Error 1: when using MLAPI with the latest version of the unity editor, I'm faced with this error:

ILPostProcessorRunner ILPostProcessorRunner caught the following exception while processing arguments:

Error 2: when using MLAPI with the latest LTS version of the unity editor, I'm faced with this error:

(0,0): error System.IO.FileNotFoundException:

Neither of these errors have exceptions, or arguments, and both appear as soon as the MLAPI package is enabled.

2. luke-unity

luke-unity

Could you tell us the exact Unity versions you were using? So the errors appear immediately in the console after installing the package and they don't go away if you try to clear the package correct?

Is it possible that your project name might have some special characters in it. Other users have encountered similar issues with MLAPI if they did.

3. F8CHILLYT

F8CHILLYT

I am using 2021.1.12f1. The errors appear immediately upon installation of the package, but once the package is removed, so are the errors. There are no special characters.

4. F8CHILLYT

F8CHILLYT

The other version is 2020.3.12f1