Search Unity

I'm allowed to look for people that are interested on mutual beneficing?

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by z3nth10n, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

Well I'm just wondering if I'm allowed to send a request/looking-for post in the General subforum for people interested on share pieces of code in our libraries to allow possible customers to reach the project of our parnet easily. This is like a mutual promoting idea.

And I think that executed on the right way this can bring us a lot of benefit from the other hand.

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

While I am nor against, nor for such idea, there is a risk in such thread, it will be flooded with tons of request, from small to big. Making such tread hard to follow. We have already scripting forum, which allows to search, or ask for solutions.

3. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

In this case I would like to create this thread. Maybe there should be people that need other people to promote their work, or maybe they are interested on another guy implementation (and he/she wants to promote its content to thank his/her work).

The only two requirements is to follow a template in order to submit the message in the forum. Something like: Name, Who am I, What I need, Examples of implementation/source can that could be promoted, Contact (individual/grupal chat). And the second one is that every discussion about the request would be done outside (this second requirement is optional in the first weeks, because people will not take care about this topic until it gets more active)

If this template doesn't break forum rules, this could be a great idea.

4. You just described http://connect.unity.com/ people go there, write down what they want/can offer other people can tell them they need it/they can contribute. Everything else is between the two people (contract, free work, whatever).

5. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

It's not allowed on the forums, sorry. Use Connect.

--Eric

6. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Thanks everyone!

@z3nth10n We try to keep all job or collaboration related posts to Unity Connect.

If you have some free resources you want to share with the community, we have plenty of different spaces that you can share it, and we encourage it! Just remember not to spam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.