Search Unity

I'm afraid my post may have been marked as spam or something.

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by Bobby1113, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Bobby1113

Bobby1113

Hey all,

I posted my first post on the unity forum yesterday, and apparently tried to edit it to quickly after posting it. I got a spam warning. I didn't expect it to be answered yesterday since it was Sunday, but now it's mid-day on Monday so I'm worried it's caught in a spam filter or something. I don't know what the average time for a post to be made visible is though since this is my first post.

Here is my post that I'm hoping to be made visible. I think it should be a simple question for someone more experienced with the "Agent" class.

I've figured out my question in the forum post below and edited the post to say as much. It has never been marked as visible though and my general forum questions still stand.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/im-...rning-ai-in-unity-ml-agents-tutorial.1204510/

Also, can someone direct me to a FAQ on the average time to get a post made visible and what the time limit is to edit your post is etc. to help me manage my expectations on this sort of thing or maybe just a quick rundown of what to expect? Sorry if these are dumb questions I'm a bit new around here.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  2. Antypodish

Antypodish

Your post is visible now. At least link is clickable and opens.
    Maybe you posted a link in your first post, so it did trigger automatic spam detection.

3. Bobby1113

Bobby1113

Yeah, It looks unlocked now. I didn't see a way to mark it as resolved. It probably should be since I've figured it out. Thanks for your reply though.