Search Unity

ILTransform_0027 Warnings

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Alimaggs, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Alimaggs

Alimaggs

I'm using Unity 5.6.6f2 (and I've tried using Unity 5.6.3p2) and I'm having issues when trying to build my game in Visual Studio. I'm running the latest version, although I've also tried rolling back to the previous two versions, with no luck.

When I build (Master, x64), with Compile with .NET Native tool chain selected, I get 896 warnings (although no errors), all along the line of...

Warning ILTransform_0027: Invalid IL detected in method 'System.Int64 UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.$Invoke7502(System.Int64, System.Int64*)' at IL offset 0x17 referring to invalid Windows Runtime method 'System.Void Windows.Web.Http.Headers.IHttpCacheDirectiveHeaderValueCollection.put_MinFresh(Windows.Foundation.IReference<Windows.Foundation.TimeSpan>)'. Langeroo Adventures

Warning ILTransform_0027: Invalid IL detected in method 'System.Int64 UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.$Invoke6334(System.Int64, System.Int64*)' at IL offset 0x12 referring to invalid Windows Runtime method 'System.Void Windows.UI.Xaml.UIElement.remove_PointerExited(Windows.Foundation.EventRegistrationToken)'. Langeroo Adventures

Each of the 896 warnings are "ILTransform : warning ILT0027: Invalid IL detected in method" warnings.

Any ideas?

I've tried rolling back to old versions with backups, but I'm still hitting this issue. Been stuck on it for days now.

2. Alimaggs

Alimaggs

Here are my settings in Unity and VS2017...

and...

If that helps anyone.

Thanks.

3. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

It's a known issue but we won't be fixing it as it doesn't actually cause any harm. You should just ignore those warnings.

4. Alimaggs

Alimaggs

That's great thanks. Can I ask what those warnings mean? Just to give me some vague understanding :).

But thanks for the heads up :).

5. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

The way we hook up invoking managed methods from native code is not entirely correct according to .NET spec when it comes to methods that take or return windows runtime types.

6. Alimaggs

Alimaggs

Thanks so much. Managed to get our latest update to build. Appreciate the support.