Search Unity

IHM Napoleon Exhibit!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nickavv, Oct 9, 2006.

1. nickavv

nickavv

Watch out 9th Grade World History class. You aint never seen anything like this! This was supposed to be a museum blueprint about napoleon bonaparte, but I asked my history teacher if I could do something 3d instead. This was the result of 3 days of hard work. Pretty simple models, but the timeframe in which I was given to work on it broke my back. This download includes a Universal Mac Build and a PC Build. This sould convince my mom that unity has great educational value! n_n

2. David-Helgason

David-Helgason

Good work!

Maybe it should have more "educational stuff" in there, like historical paintings, some explanatory text. Maybe some interaction too. But I'm already impressed at this.

d.

3. taumel

taumel

A little bit more Bonaparte would have been nice. I experienced my personal Waterloo when i tried to enter the second floor, first without trying to jump... ;O)

4. nickavv

nickavv

I wrote a small essay to go with it, this is just the visuals to go along with that. And taumel, it is a little bit tough to get up there. That was poor planning on my part.

The best thing is, my mom said that if I get an A on this project she'll let me buy Unity. The bad part is that I don't have enough money (me and my brother were both chipping in, but he backed out), so I'll have to wait a while until I can get enough money.

5. taumel

taumel

You've come a funny street from a) a library to b) a pond fishing game to c) a Napoleon exhibition. Maybe you should do some adventures in the future?! There you also need a lot of different locations.

I wish you good luck with it! It would be sad to loose your mom stories... ;O)