Search Unity

If my game plays mp3 music in user device, I have legally problems using Everyplay?

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by www_3dart_es, Sep 17, 2016.

1. www_3dart_es

www_3dart_es

Hello, my game Push One Beer! plays the music in user device (if they create a "music/onebeer" folder in internal device memory).

I wonder if I am going to have legal problems when people share the videos with comercial music playing in the game session (the music is not inside my game, it is user own music). I mean with regards to Facebook sharing, Youtube Sharing...(and also Everyplay sharing).

Thanks in advance.

2. www_3dart_es

www_3dart_es

The support team had answered me:

This use case is covered in our Terms of Service. Please read : https://everyplay.com/terms-of-service

You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Service any of the following:
    Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual or other right of any party;

So, it is the responsibility of the end user not to share any copyrighted material through our service.

Seems to be the end user responsibility, but in this case they can not upload any videos from my game with this restrictions....The only solution is to mute the music when recording videos from Everyplay.