Search Unity

Question Identifying these Assets

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by AnimationSB, May 17, 2021.

1. AnimationSB

AnimationSB

Hi guys.

I am not sure if this counts as a general support, and I'm not even sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I guess it's worth a try?

I have some of these assets I used years ago when I was still learning 3D in college. This was way back 2013-2014. I found them stored in my HD from then. All the files and textures are complete, and the rigs made were not that bad.

I want to use them in an upcoming project of mine, ideally.

The problem is, I did not make a note indicating where I got these free models from. I can't remember the website and what the licensing for these models were (royalty free, free for non-commercial use, etc)

I actually tried googling a number of websites now that share free 3d models and assets, hoping I'd find them, but to no avail. I am hoping that maybe someone here might recognize them and have used them in the past

*note these renders are personal renders of mine, in my own photoshoot stage. hey were made using 3DSMAX and mental ray. These are not the images the website might have used for thumbnails so reverse-searching on google won't work. But the geometry and texture were downloaded.

upload_2021-5-17_14-58-56.png

upload_2021-5-17_14-57-27.png

upload_2021-5-17_14-56-10.png
    upload_2021-5-17_14-56-37.png
    upload_2021-5-17_14-57-0.png