Search Unity

【Icons Manager】- Load, manage and scale in high quality icons for your project!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FimpossibleCreations, Jan 29, 2020.

1. FimpossibleCreations

FimpossibleCreations

Give your project dedicated touch for icons in no time!
    Save memory usage, save build times, give sparky and smooth look of your icons with Icons Manager package!

Icons Manager will load and manage your icons within memory.
    If you encountered trouble with scaling icons for example inside your inventory window, this package will solve all your problems!

You can load files asynchronously from "StreamingAssets" directory using their paths.
    Also you can download your images from http adress, from Resources directory or generate sprites basing on files directly in your 'Assets' folder.
    If you using new Addressable System support for it is also provided.

Icons Manager will take care of queuing loading, cleaning memory etc. and for smoothly fading newly loaded images if they needed some more time to load.
    Scaling algorithm is executed asynchronously so it's not taking any FPS during rescale process!

> Asset Store Link <

I have few vouchers to give for free, PM me

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. GCatz

GCatz

how will it work with WebGL ? does it freeze the game while loading textures ?

3. FimpossibleCreations

FimpossibleCreations

If very big texture file would be loaded it might cause some freeze, but pacakge is trying to avoid it with different operations. Some things are done asynchronously, some are waiting for next frame if loading takes too long and continue in next frame etc.
    I tried to use it with webGL but there was some error with uri url.
    I will check it soon on the server (I was testing it on webGL just with build & run)