Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Icons in Timeline disappeared!

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by aenerv7, Sep 23, 2021.

1. aenerv7

aenerv7

Just like title said, all icons in Timeline disappeared. I must guess where the specific button is located. It is very annoying!

20210923104405.png

2. DavidGeoffroy

DavidGeoffroy

Unity Technologies

Please file a bug report. This is not one that we are aware of.

By using the bug reporter, it should take all of 5 minutes, and the bug reporter will give us all the information we need to diagnose this.

3. aenerv7

aenerv7

After I delete obj and Library folders and re-open the project everything's back! I think it may be caused by cache error, but I don't know how to reproduce it.

4. DavidGeoffroy

DavidGeoffroy

Unity Technologies

Ok, thanks for the heads-up anyway.

5. TekillaSunrize

TekillaSunrize

any updates on this? I have the exactly same problem, after Unity crashed while using Timeline.

Deleted the "Library" folder inside the project but nothing changed :( . I didn't had an obj folder

6. Yuchen_Chang

Yuchen_Chang

In my case, I do random changes in any script (like adding a space in any line) and let the Editor recompile, and then it was fixed.

Toolchest and MUGIK like this.
  7. TekillaSunrize

TekillaSunrize

wow, that actually worked! Many many thanks, I was beginning to get crazy over this!

Thanks again!

8. MUGIK

MUGIK

In the bottom right corner there is a bug icon, you can use it to quickly force the recompile process by switching release/debug modes back and forth.
    upload_2023-10-2_13-15-54.png

Unity 2022.3