Search Unity

iClone's Izzy to Mixamo problems is there a solution?

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by rewar281, Feb 7, 2017.

1. rewar281

rewar281

So I downloaded https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/50690 and it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. So when you upload to mixamo and it's auto rigger tells you to manually map because it can't determine mappings (no big deal btw) you'll get an error "The hierarchy is not consistent: the path from the root node to the end of each limb should be unique!" When you click the view button on the side of the error it shows that for some reason it thinks the root joint is way down on the floor. I tried rerooting in Maya but the pelvis bone is already a root joint but that avatar joint(?) seems to always get in the way. The whole skeleton is parented to it, can anyone go step by step on how to fix this? Or do I need to re-rig the whole model again? Since my know how isn't up to par, the next thing I'm gonna do is just download animations from mixamo using another character and seeing if they work on her.

2. rewar281

rewar281

update ethan's animations worked just fine, mixamo's from another model didn't odd since they're all humanoid/mecanim animations. Have to learn how to retarget them manually I suppose.