Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

IAP work well on android device before, but not after upgrading

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by AllanWalker, Jun 29, 2020.

1. AllanWalker

AllanWalker

I just upgrade to the latest version today and I find that the IAP become very strange after that. Firstly, every time I open that app and click to buy a product, then click outside the IAP dialog to cancel it, success method fired. It only happen one time every time you relaunch the application.

Secondly, My game is landscape only with auto rotation enabled, but when I open the IAP dialog, it true my game portrait and distort everything. It turn back to landscape after the dialog closed. Before, it works well with a landscape dialog, but not now.

Are they bugs or just something I have to change the setup? I don't expect an upgrade can break everything. Please help.

2. lowLevell

lowLevell

3. AllanWalker

AllanWalker

Thank you, I downgraded to 1.23.1 and the first problem gone. However, the second problem still there. Where can I found all other previous versions? I can't remember which version I am on before the upgrade.

4. AllanWalker

AllanWalker

Just check the release note, seems that it should be a bug that fixed previously....but it actually in my game with the latest version....

## [1.11.1] - 2017-05-23
    ### Fixed
    - GooglePlay - Fix regression seen during purchasing where GooglePlay Activity forces screen orientation to portrait and turns background black. Restores neutral orientation and transparent background behavior.

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  6. nicholasr

nicholasr

Unity Technologies

7. AllanWalker

AllanWalker

Thank you very much, just submitted the project for review on app store with previous IAP version. I will give it a try on the next release.

unityunity