Search Unity

Question IAP test card shows "This product is not available in your country/region"

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by wfto0000, Mar 16, 2023.

1. wfto0000

wfto0000

Hello everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with IAP testing:

My app has been submitted to the internal testing group, and my IAP product has been set up and published on Google Play Console. I've also added my own email to the list of testers.

When I enter the game, I successfully open the IAP process and the product information displayed is correct. However, I cannot click on the test card or test information card to perform a purchase test. I then noticed that there is a red text on each option stating "This product is not available in your country/region."

Please see the related screenshot (the interface is in Chinese, please forgive me, but the red text on the options states "This product is not available in your country/region"):

photo_6095982847585269203_y.jpg

photo_6095982847585269204_y.jpg

I would like to ask if there is any setting error in my Google Play Console backend that causes this situation?

Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help me with my question.

2. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @wfto0000,

This post over on Stack Overflow might help.
    Your issue could be related to either
    • Testing on a device connected to Android Studio rather than downloading the app to a device?
    • Not having the country you are in added to the IAP in the 'Production' track and the track you are testing in.