Search Unity

IAP service showing errors when compiling, only on Mac

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Tiollo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Tiollo

Tiollo

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to finish my first game that I would like to publish on Android and iOS devices, but lastly I'm having a lot of problems when building on a iOS device.

Inside the game I'm using the Unity Analytics service, which required to enable also the IAP service.
    Everything works fine when I build from Windows to Android. But when I share the project on a Mac (so that I can build it for iOS), I get a lot of errors regarding the namespace.

The errors are like these ones:
    Assets/Plugins/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/AppStoreSettings.cs(7,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Store' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/Plugins/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/AppStoreSettings.cs(28,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `AppInfo' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

But in the attached picture you can see more of them that are also not regarding Xiaomi.

I've tried several solutions that I found on the internet but nothing works for me.
    - I've updated to the last Unity Version (2018.1.5f1) on both Win/Mac since the one that I was using before was 2017.4
    - I've turned off and on again all the services and unlinked my project from the services and then I linked it again
    - I imported again the IAP store package

Some errors disappear if I remove the IAP service, but some are still there (the one regarding Xiaomi).
    This happens only on my Mac. And everything was working fine when building from a Mac and before I activated the services.

Do you know how can I fix this?

Thanks a lot in advance, I'm getting a little bit desperate about this :)

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

How are you sharing the project? Are you using version control or Unity Collab?

Would you be able to provide the full editor log file?
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

4. Tiollo

Tiollo

Sorry for the late reply!
    I just tried the solution of JeffDUnity3D link and it worked for me - thanks a lot! :)