Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

IAP Not working on cloud

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by ekaralar, Feb 5, 2018.

1. ekaralar

ekaralar

Hello,

My cloud build does not work and failing with the following errors, although it works locally.

210838: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPButton.cs(164,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ProductCatalog' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210839: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPConfigurationHelper.cs(10,91): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ProductCatalog' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210840: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPDemo.cs(29,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IAppleExtensions' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210841: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPDemo.cs(30,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IMoolahExtension' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210842: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPDemo.cs(31,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ISamsungAppsExtensions' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210843: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPDemo.cs(32,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IMicrosoftExtensions' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    210844: [Unity] Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPDemo.cs(33,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IUnityChannelExtensions' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Tried re-enabling cloud build & commiting but no luck.

Any ideas?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Are you using IAPDemo.cs? You could remove it if so, but granted the error would likely appear in other files using IAP. One thing to try, explicitly define UNITY_PURCHASING in that file. We believe that automated builds are not correctly seeing that directive.

3. PGI2017

PGI2017

This looks like the same problem we're seeing outside the cloud.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

@PGI2017 While we continue to investigate, does explicitly setting the directive help?

5. PGI2017

PGI2017

For non cloud builds, I've tried setting the directive in the files using the services and I get the same errors. I didn't mean to hijack this thread from the OP, but it looks like a similar condition that is affecting both on/off cloud builds (meaning cloud independent issue).

unityunity