Search Unity

IAP Hololens2 AR

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by abitowhit, Apr 9, 2021.

1. abitowhit

abitowhit

I have been working on a simple slot game for holens2 and would like to add the ability to purchase more coins. I have been through numerous tutorials here and was able to get IAP to work using the scripts from the sample app (I just imported the scripts and assigned to a button in the app for "consumer") and do finally receive the ProcessPurchase: PASS. Product: in console.
    I am not sure however where I end up putting the products to purchase (i.e. 20M coin for $10) and what that links to as far as a store product.
    Is there a way for user to purchase using googleplay, amazon, apple, microsoft without having an app to upload or will I have to publish to msoft store to be able to do iap's?

I just can't seem to wrap my head around this part of the process and where I add the products store-wise.
    I also was thinking of trying ads displayed on the slot, but it looks like that is only available for android and ios apps and not windows universal apps.

Any help, thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Howdy! This would be better asked over on our IAP forum.I'm going to move this thread there.

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We don't support IAP on Hololens. We do support Windows UWP. What store are you planning to use? Hololens won't connect to the Apple store of course.

4. abitowhit

abitowhit

Thank you. I will look into UWP. I was trying to determine what options were available and I believe you just answered that question.

5. abitowhit

abitowhit

Thank you TreyK-47. Per the comment from JeffDUnity3D, it appears Hololens will not work with IAP.