Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

IAP Erros in Unity 2019.2.9f

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by justtime, Oct 12, 2019.

1. justtime

justtime

Hi there! There are some errors on project open in Editor

1)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Error: Could not load signature of UnityEngine.Purchasing.UIFakeStore:GetOkayButton due to: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>
    2)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assembly 'Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    2. Reference has errors 'Stores'.
    3)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assembly 'Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    2. Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEngine.UI'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
    3. Reference validation can be disabled in the Plugin Inspector.
    Is it important or i can skip these ones?

How IAP should be properly installed? Via PM, Asset Store, Services window?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity 2019 support will be coming in the next IAP release, hopefully this week.

justtime likes this.
  3. rockin

rockin

I upgraded to the latest version, but I still get:
    Error: Could not load signature of UnityEngine.Purchasing.UIFakeStore:GetOkayButton due to: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:UnityEngine.UI,

and

error CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'Editor' has already been imported. Try removing one of the references (e.g. '[..]\Library\ScriptAssemblies\Editor.dll') or sign them to enable side-by-side.

Help :(

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  4. _Keith

_Keith

I'm getting the same issue using cloud build (and have been since I started using 2019.2.x), and I completely wiped out my plugins directory and re-imported IAP after this latest update.

5. JustForFunHZ

JustForFunHZ

same error in 2019.2.3f1

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Steps to reproduce please

7. rockin

rockin

Update: in my case, I had to remove the Xiaomi SDK from the package manager. (Unity 2019.2.9)
    On brand new projects I wasn't having this error, so that's what indicated that something with this specific project could be the culprit.

8. Livealot

Livealot

I've been encountering this as well as I'm trouble-shooting the 1.23 update

My repro scenario involves two machines and switching platforms, using Git in between. While a 2 machine scenario may sound exotic, I think it's pretty common to have a Mac setup for iOS builds and a Windows machine setup for Android builds.
    1. I get a stable plugin import for Android on my Windows machine. All good
    2. I push that commit from my Windows machine to my repo
    3. I pull that commit to my Mac and get that error
    4. I re-import the plugin from the Asset Store onto my Mac, and all is good again.
    5. I push that commit from my Mac to my repo
    6. I pull that commit back to my Windows machine and get that error again
    7. rinse and repeat

9. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Would be good to test first without Git involved to see where the issue may be. One thing you might want to test without Git is to make a back up and delete the /Library folder and test. Source control systems often ignore and don't include the /Library folder.

10. _Keith

_Keith

I'm using Unity Cloud Build, and had no issues with IAP in Unity 2018.x. I'm using Bitbucket as source control, and auto-build. This issue has occurred in every upgraded version of Unity since 2019.2.3f1 that I've tried, up through 2019.3.9f1 and the latest Unity IAP version available.

In earlier of versions of Unity 2019.x I was getting IAP errors in the Unity Editor console. But not in the newer versions.

If you have trouble reproducing this, let me know if looking at my cloud build setup or repo would help.

11. _Keith

_Keith

Does the Library folder need to be in source control for Unity Cloud Build to work properly?

I've never needed it before.

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

No, it was a suggestion for testing locally without source control.

13. Livealot

Livealot

Gave this a try and it did not pop the error. So looks like it has to do with a 2nd machine or the platform switch between iOS and Android

14. _Keith

_Keith

I just updated my project from 2019.2.9f1 to 2019.2.10f1 and the same error appeared in the console:

Error: Could not load signature of UnityEngine.Purchasing.UIFakeStore:GetOkayButton due to: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>

I also get the error when I Cloud Build. I completely wiped out everything except for the Assets folder, rebuilt, and pushed to source control for Cloud Build here's the error I'm getting:

1251: [Unity] Registering precompiled user dll's ...
    1252: [Unity] Registered in 0.358621 seconds.
    1253: [Unity] Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    1254: [Unity] Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    1255: [Unity] Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image /BUILD_PATH/keith-244032.aerial.default-android/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.0/net35/unity-custom/nunit.framework.dll
    1256: [Unity] Error: Could not load signature of UnityEngine.Purchasing.UIFakeStore:GetOkayButton due to: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>
    1257: [Unity] (Filename: ./Runtime/Mono/MonoAttributeHelpers.cpp Line: 372)
    1258: [Unity] Unloading broken assembly Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime
    1259: [Unity] (Filename: ./Runtime/Mono/MonoManager.cpp Line: 1231)

15. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please test the build locally first, before using Cloud Build. Make sure you are using IAP 1.23. UnityEngine.UI is now in a package in Unity 2019.2 and above

16. _Keith

_Keith

Local build works fine for Android, I'm using IAP 1.23 and UnityEngine.UI.

Should I post in the Cloud Build forum instead?

17. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes

18. _Keith

_Keith

I'm still experiencing this problem, and I haven't received any response on the Unity Cloud Build forum.

When I upgrade my project from 2019.2.10f1 to 2019.2.11f1 I get this error at the top of my console when I open the project in the editor.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Error: Could not load signature of UnityEngine.Purchasing.UIFakeStore:GetOkayButton due to: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>
    It happens again when I upgrade my project from 2019.2.11f1 to 2019.2.12f1, it doesn't seem to me like the fix that was implemented fully resolved the issue, and some sort of local build workaround was put in place that didn't correct the underlying problem with the project (in the editor). This error is manifesting in the editor when the project is upgraded, and is also carrying over to Unity Cloud Build. It seems like IAP is (and has been) completely broken in Unity Cloud Build for all 2019.x versions.

Is there anyone using Unity 2019.x and the Unity IAP plugin not receiving this error when they upgrade their project?

19. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you still build your project? I've seen that message too, but I can still build my project.

20. _Keith

_Keith

Yes, I can build locally last time I tried, but I don't have all my iOS and Google certs / signing set up locally, as I've been relying on Unity Cloud Build for that.

I know that there are different Unity dev teams and it seems the implication is that the (unresponsive) Unity Cloud Build Team should be fixing this problem on their end, but this appears to be a problem with the underlying project. And, it doesn't seem like that problem was "properly" fixed as the error is still appearing in the editor console when upgrading a project, and that problem seems like it's propagating over to Unity Cloud Build.

iluhin-pro likes this.
  21. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

So for clarity, it does build locally but not on Cloud Build? This is an IAP issue

22. _Keith

_Keith

It builds locally with no errors for Android, but the console does give an error when I upgrade the project to a new version of Unity. Cloud Build for Android gives the error twice if I do a normal build, or once if I do a clean build.

23. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

But does the build complete, even if you see the errors? Trying to get a sense of proper priority.

24. _Keith

_Keith

The cloud build completes, but the IAP components do not seem to work when I test them in the Google Play Store.

It may be that I'm not implementing the IAP components correctly though. I had it working properly in 2018.x, but the way the plugin worked seemed to have some substantial updates, and I modified my codebase for 2019.x, when I started getting the error. I tried uploading the Android package to the Google Play Store for testing, but the IAP did not work with 2019.x build and my code changes.

25. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You would want to test with your local build first, much easier and faster. The device logs would explain why it's not working https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-capturing-device-logs-on-android.528680/ . And of course you need to publish on Google Play https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPGoogleConfiguration.html

26. eladleb4

eladleb4

Attached Files:

27. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Separate issue, please see here https://forum.unity.com/threads/iap-crashes-unity-with-unitytls-error-code-7-in.787847/ Please respond there with your input, specifically if it's actually exiting your Editor at runtime and crashing to the desktop (Unity Editor disappears)

eladleb4 likes this.
  28. esteban16108

esteban16108

This happen to me... UCB gave this error but build seems complete, and on the other side, my client got the collab project and he got the same error on the Editor Console. Could it be related with Receipt Validation Obfuscator?

29. esteban16108

esteban16108

Yeah, seems that UCB doesn't know how to commit the obfuscated receipt validation... I told my client how to do it and the error disappeared from his Editor console.

30. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you elaborate, "commit the obfuscated receipt validation" and the solution you provided for your client?

31. esteban16108

esteban16108

My client downloaded all the changes from Collab... and was getting that error in the Editor console, so the only thing I thought to try is to set the "license key" into the Window -> Unity IAP -> Receipt Validation Obfuscator and that fixed the error, So I assume that for some reason collab didn't synced that part from my computer to the cloud... maybe Collab doesn't cover that part?

32. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you able to see the list of file changes after they performed your suggestion?

33. esteban16108

esteban16108

There were no file changes is like if that part is not included.

34. sajjadgameactor

sajjadgameactor

I had same error after update my unity version from 2019.2.15 to 2019.3.2
    The solution in my case was to comment this line in my IAP manager script
    Code (CSharp):
    1. //builder.Configure<IMicrosoftConfiguration>().useMockBillingSystem = false;
    I also comment
    Code (CSharp):
    1.   //using UnityEngine.UI;
    in that script.

Dazo1985 likes this.