Search Unity

[Solved] IAP error message after update to the newest IAP version.

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by denciaq, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denciaq

denciaq

Using Unity 2017.1.2.f1 (and checked with Unity 2017.2.0.f3 - issue still present) on Mac High Sierra
    I am not able to use IAP in my mobile game at all after update to the newest IAP library using Services tab.
    The error which is present in the log is:

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Common, Version=1.0.6212.28264, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.UnityPurchasingEditor.RefreshCheckmarks ()
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.UnityPurchasingEditor.<UnityPurchasingEditor>m__0 ()
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallDelayFunctions () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:118)

Do you have any idea how to workaround this issues?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please try to Reimport the IAP plugin from the Services window, and choose Yes if it prompts you to upgrade the API.

3. denciaq

denciaq

Unfortunately, it did not work for me, I reimported, upgraded but the error still occurs.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Are you able to reproduce with a new/empty project, and add Unity IAP?

5. denciaq

denciaq

IAP for new project is working so I came up to a solution - I have created an empty project and clear up my current project - remove library and unity plugins folder as well as UnityConnectService.assets than I configured IAP via Services tab (at this moment I still could not run game because of IAP errors) however when I replaced unity plugins folder with this new one created for the empty project than error disappeared miraculously and... I can run everything as there was no problem at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.