Search Unity

IAP Codeless restore problem

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by lupocupo, Jul 3, 2019.

1. lupocupo

lupocupo

I'm having some troubles in implementing IAP codeless restore.

I have added 2 IAP buttons in 2 different scenes for non consumables products, I can buy them (already tested live in alpha closed group), problems come when I unistall/reinstall the app and I try to restore my previous purchases.
    I'm using UnityIAP version 1.22.0 and playerPrefs to save the product settings.
    Once a user buy the "No Ads" option the relative IAP button are disabled and Ads disappear, this should happen again when I reinstall my app, but it doesn't.

My questions are:

1) I've understood that I have to implement 2 IAP listener and check if user have already payed for the products but for some reason it doesn't work, am I missing something?

2) Should I add a listener for each scene where IAP buttons are present, or should I use a single listener at the app start up?

3) In IAP listener should I retrieve product ID or similar in order to enable the purchases or this should be automatic?

Below the implementation of a listener:

IAP Listener.png

At the moment, as you can see below, in AcquistiMain.ListenerAcquistoCompletato(Product product) there is only a function that log the call To IAP Listener, Set PlayerPrefs Settings and refresh the scene.

Code (CSharp):
    1.     public void ListenerAcquistoCompletato(Product product)
    2.     {
    3.         Debug.Log("IAPListener OK");
    4.         PlayerPrefs.SetInt("noAds", 1);
    5.         SceneManager.LoadScene(SceneManager.GetActiveScene().name);
    6.     }
    Thanks in advance to everybody for you suggestions and your patience.

Have a nice day

Riccardo

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. lupocupo

lupocupo

Jeff,

Thanks so much for your reply, I'll check it out in the next days.

Riccardo