Search Unity

IAP cloud build errors

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by dred, Jun 3, 2018.

1. dred

dred

Hello,
    I'm update unity IAP today to the last version, and try to build IOs build, and getting hundreds of errors like:

22: The class UnityChannelPurchaseError could not be loaded, used in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    23: The class UnityChannelPurchaseError could not be loaded, used in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    24: The class UnityChannelPurchaseError could not be loaded, used in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    25: The class UnityChannelPurchaseError could not be loaded, used in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    26: The class UnityChannelPurchaseError could not be loaded, used in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    27: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll

And my build was failed. How can I fix this issue?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D