Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

IAP buttons not working IOS

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by TouxStudio, Jan 11, 2019.

1. TouxStudio

TouxStudio

Hi all,

In google play works fine, but once I compile for IOS, nothing happends when I click on it.

I have accepted terms and policies on IOS also configured my bank acc on IOS platform.

I added properly IAP option and products ids and storekit lib too.

Do I miss something?

Im new at IOS platform

Greetens and thanks

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

3. TouxStudio

TouxStudio

Hi @JeffDUnity3D , thanks for your reply. My prob is I' m using VM with Mac, I can' t connect any device using usb and Simulator does not work. I try to connect it with Xcode, but it does not asks for "Trust Computer" message. So I can' t test....

I have completed all steps in my opinion regarding Unity side. I guess something with Apple or Xcode... I searched lot of times, but I can' t find any help on google.

Greetens and Thanks

David

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

IAP would not be expected to work in this scenario as you have bigger problems. You would need to develop natively on a Mac.

5. TouxStudio

TouxStudio

Hello @JeffDUnity3D , i have not that chance. Exists some tutorial about how to compile properly with all steps neccesary for IAP.

I read everything in unity tutorials and i've completed every step properly.

My main problem to debug like you said is connect the simulator or emulator to XCode.

Greetens

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

This is not related to IAP. You would need to learn how to code and debug in XCode.