Search Unity

IAP Android Subscription error not found

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by toantbk, Jun 14, 2019.

1. toantbk

toantbk

Hi all,

I'm using Unity 2019.1 and IAP 2.0.6

In my app I have 2 Subscription & 2 NonConsumable products active and all products info received in OnInitialized is match.

I publish an alpha apk and 2 NonConsumable products work normally, but 2 Subscription products got error when purchase "the item you were attempting to purchase could not be found".

Please help me, thank you!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please provide the device logs and a screenshot of your products as defined in your app and on Google Play. I just went through this exact exercise yesterday, added a new subscription product, released a new version to Google Play, and was able to side load the app directly and make the test purchase without issue. https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-capturing-device-logs-on-android.528680/

toantbk likes this.
  3. toantbk

toantbk

Hi JeffD,
    My app only has alpha test released.
    this is my products in Google Play
    1.jpg 2.jpg

2 NonConsumable purchase normally
    3.jpg

but 2 Subscription got error
    4.png

And this is my log when Initialize products and purchase

Thanks for your help!

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As requested, please show the products defined in your app, where you are adding your products. And if you remove the product names from your images, I can't compare the spelling. Please open a support ticket if you need specific assistance. We need to know if xxx.removeads has the same spelling as your Dashboard. Did you push a new Alpha release along with your new products? Also, you you might also want to test with your secondary test account, I generally configure a couple of test accounts to test subscriptions and non-consumables.

toantbk likes this.
  5. toantbk

toantbk

Thanks for your support,
    Maybe this is googleplay problem, after promoted to production, all my products can purchase without error.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Keep in mind that you can't use your own developer account for testing, you need to configure test accounts.

toantbk likes this.