Search Unity

! I would Like TO remake Starwars battlefront 2 (classic) for mobile!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by javsezlol, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javsezlol

javsezlol

Hi all, id like to get some people on board for a project im taking up. its free so you wont be making any money and i intend the finished product to be free ...
    heres the plan ... i recently noticed how bad starwars has become... LOL And i was a very big fan of Star wars battlefront the original 2005 version.. i have found a way to pull animations and and models from the game and get them into unity so id like to totally remake the original game but for android thats the plan any takers haha?

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

This post is anything between trolling and completely unaware person, what is asking for.

Have you even considered any legal aspects. of doing so and putting into different product?

Btw., anyone can do that, with little technical thoughts.

With that resolution, you may get luck getting smurfs on board. That at best.

What you bring to the development of such project? Just don't tell "ideas", because all are already there.

Now, go back to drawing board and learn how many people worked on the game, with already required skills and how long it took, to deliver final product, with how much man hours.

iamthwee and DaDonik like this.
  3. Murgilod

Murgilod

Sure, I'll help you do some crimes. Before we start though, I need to know I can trust you. Can I get your social security number, date of birth, and mother's maiden name for verification first?

Ony, frosted, Socrates and 3 others like this.
  4. Ryiah

Ryiah

Because being free has totally saved fan projects in the past...

iamthwee and Joe-Censored like this.
  5. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

A) not legal, so not allowed discussion.
    B) recruiting not allowed.

Closed.

iamthwee and Joe-Censored like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.