Search Unity

Feedback I will tell you about my first asset in the asset store and about the difficulties I faced.

Discussion in 'Asset Bundles' started by q2e4563, Mar 17, 2023.

1. q2e4563

q2e4563

I represent CreoComp, but I made the asset myself. The idea came to me by itself, I like to beat different physical phenomena in my games and scripts.

And I remembered that unity has such interesting things as Spring Joint 2D. The idea did not take long to wait. I've been wanting to implement spider-Man-like mechanics for a long time.
    In the asset store itself, I found only a couple of controllers similar to what I want to do, and then they were all for 3d space. In general, I decided on this.
    I spent about 2 days of continuous development on development, faced with a bunch of bugs and redoing a lot of things on the go. But the script itself turned out to be very decent. There are no bugs in it (well, I didn't find them, if suddenly they are there, let me know)
    It is not demanding at all and it is very easy to add and fully customize for yourself. It works both on mobile phones and on a PC (that is, control of both the wheelbarrow and the mouse). Its principle of operation: you click the mouse anywhere and swipe in the direction you want the player to fly, without releasing the mouse and voila!
    A web, or a rope is released from 2 hands (or from any other place:) in turn. After the development itself, there was an even more dreary stage. I wanted to wait a month and so voila and here's your asset, buy.
    But unity does not support this. Unity is like dancing with a tambourine, if there is no patience, then there will not be your development. At first they didn't like my photos, I redid them. Then my scene seemed empty to them, redone. Then the site did not fit as a portfolio (in fact, it was just necessary to add a feedback form, but I realized this only after a couple of rejections).
    But still, in the end, after a month of waiting and half a month of work, the asset was laid out. Here he is by the way:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/spiderweb-2d-script-for-management-246298

Attached Files: