Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

I will make the 3D character for your game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Renan-Reis, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Renan-Reis

Renan-Reis

Dear Unity dev, if you need a character, item, furniture, or a very specific and unique 3D model to complete your game, send me a concept of it, roughly in A-Pose or T-Pose (if you don't have concept art, you can create one for free using AIs like Lensgo AI or SeaArt AI, one angle is enough). I will create a game-ready model for you with the quality of the images below, including an albedo map, metallic map (if there are metallic parts), and roughness map. If needed, I can provide a humanoid rig (excluding fingers). I will showcase the finished model on Sketchfab, and upon your approval, I kindly ask for a contribution of at least $10 to send you the unitypackage. For those who can contribute more, in return, I will send an additional set of albedo texture variations as a thank-you bonus. You would likely spend much more buying a model on the Asset Store, and it wouldn't be exclusive to your game or match 100%. Currently, I am working only with cartoonish models as they are easier to create. However, if you need a realistic model, you can also send me a concept, and I will provide a quote based on complexity. You can contact me through direct message or on my Fiverr page, whichever you prefer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Best regards and success with your projects!