Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor I think I need to admit to myself.. I need help with a project I wanna see completed.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by MadMaximus, Jan 21, 2022.

1. MadMaximus

MadMaximus

I have a, well what I think would be a good multiplayer game that does not include zombies or any post apocalyptic things which seem to be all the rage right now.. It's a very simple game concept. 10 player's compete to solve a puzzle, up to 20 puzzle's in a room and then move on to another room. But players can upload their own puzzles in a very simple way for everyone to try and challenge. I know I'm being very cryptic but I don't think this has been done before in the way I want to present.. this is a very old game, one I used to play with my hands when I was a kid and it was in plastic form.... like back in the later 70's. I am now 56 years old, started with computer's when I was 16.. apple ][ and trs 80's at 4k memory.

I work a lot with blender 3d as a hobby, i'm somewhat talented with it, but never on a professional level, although I did make this many year's ago...

very early day's. but all done with blender. And I posted it to show what I did 14 year's ago.

Now I play with Unity and I think I have a game Idea that could be profitable to some people who might be interested in helping it go from an idea to a releasable game.

I would like help from a talented c# programmer, and maybe a talented artist to push this idea further in a collaborative way to hopefully make this game complete and out there...

I'm not stuck.. I mean I can make the art, and program in c# but I feel I'm not good enough in both of those
    area's to complete this project..

If some talented people in those field's are interested and have spare time please contact me... here is a video
    of where I am now.. it's not entirely where this project is now.. It's actually further.. but I think it shows a good
    snippet of what it could be...

it does not convey the actual game idea.. but I can explain to those interested.