Search Unity

I need help on scripting a 3rd person character

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by CreepyCat2, Mar 4, 2018.

1. CreepyCat2

CreepyCat2

Everything I try do not work or work right, im looking for a script that lets you move, and jump

2. methos5k

methos5k

I'm not entirely sure this is the correct section, but I just found it under "New posts". :)

In any event, if you are new to programming and Unity, you should begin your adventures here: https://unity3d.com/learn

Later, when you have some experience and comfort (or you're learning, and get stuck on a problem, or understaning something), feel free to ask in the appropriate section of the forums. (ie: scripting, 2D, UI, etc..)

If/when you do have a question for the forums, please present your code in question, and describe the issue so that anyone reading your post will be able to assist you with what's presented.

Welcome to Unity. have fun :)

JoeStrout likes this.
  3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

If you're trying to hire someone to make you a character controller script, post that over in Unity Connect. If you need some specific help with the script you're working on, head over to the scripting forum, post your script with code tags, and ask a specific question.

4. zoran404

zoran404

Just get the most popular thing around: inVector's Third Person Controller

5. EternalAmbiguity

EternalAmbiguity

Or follow an online tutorial.